It was easier to login to Hotmail in the past. To log in to a Hotmail account, only the following steps had to be completed.But what was the steps? Let’s learn:
- We could easily login to our hotmail by typing hotmail.com or msn.com
- We could sign in from MSN’s homepage or Hotmail’s homepage.
- It was enough to enter the username and password to log in.
- After signing in, it was directing you directly to your inbox and it had got a simpler interface.
The steps above was helping users to enter their respective Hotmail accounts. However, simple logon operations were largely violating email security from scratch, password selection, and inappropriate computer use.For this reason, Microsoft has introduced several innovations to make it more secure for its users.
New Outlook Benefits
With an innovative design, Outlook brings new features to our lives.Let’s read together the steps I wrote below:
- Outlook received a full note from Hotmail users with Metro based quality interface.
- In addition to unlimited storage with the new Outlook, you will also benefit from calendar and contact management features.
- The most important part for users is Outlook was not just an e-mail messenger, also a lot of free-to-use applications such as Office Online, OneDrive, Skype, and so on.
- Improved account security with Outlook has been built on allowing users to send emails securely and access their Outlook accounts via mobile devices.
With Hotmail’s integration with Outlook and its complete change in the process, they had introduced a new box experience to users. You can find old and current correspondence (from the inbox) that can be edited from these new features.
- Besides organizing messy emails that come to you, these emails have been added as easy as organizing them in different folders.
- You can edit your mail using applications like Microsoft’s OneDriver, Office Online, etc., faster than downloading e-mail from your computer.